Intercepter-NG - Android App For Hackers
Intercepter-NG is an android tool for hackers. It can help you to intercept and analyze unencrypted communications over a WiFi network. According to me, it is one of the best and easy-to-use application to intercept a communication. So today I'm going to show you how to use Intercepter-NG (android) like a pro.
You might also like: RouterCheck Apk Download (Hackers Android App)
Before jumping into the how-to guide, take a look at the things you can do with the help of Intercepter-NG:
- Intercept communications.
- Analyze data packets.
- Hijack sessions.
- SSL Strip connections.
- Monitor target's web activity.
HOW TO USE INTERCEPTER-NG
1. Download and install Intercepter-NG on your device.
Note: Download links are at the end of this article.
2. Open it. You will see a popup box as shown in the below image.
3. Tap on "Grant". You will see a screen as shown below.
4. Simply tap on the radar icon to scan for the devices. Once you get at least one device on the network, select the device and then tap on the arrow button. You will see a screen like this:
The next tab is a packet analyzer (Wireshark). Tap on it and then run the module. It will start capturing the traffic and display it (see the image below).
The tab with an icon of a cookie shows the captured cookies (HTTP) (see the image below).
Tap on any URL to access the target's session.
Download Intercepter-NG (root) from Google PlayStore.
Download Intercepter-NG (root) apk from MediaFire.
I hope you enjoyed reading the article. If you did, feel free to share this article to your friends and followers.
I will talk to you guys in the next article. See ya..
You might also like: