Unlock Android Phone or Tablet
Here is the 2 best ways to unlock android phones or tablets:
Before going into the unlocking procedures, Let's take a look at why you should read this article:
- This is probably the complete guide to unlock your android smartphones.
- This is a simple and easy to follow guide.
- Only the working methods are described in this article.
- The methods are free of cost.
- There is no need of third-party software.
1. Unlocking Pattern Lock With Google Login
You can use this method after too many pattern attempts:
1. Enter a wrong screen pattern 5 times, then tap on the "Forget Pattern" button.
2. Now you can enter a backup PIN or your Google account credentials. Enter it. ( You don't need an internet connection)
3. Your android phone should now be unlocked!
You might also like: dSploit - Android App For Hackers
2. Reset Your Phone Settings and Lock Screen
If the above method is not working for you, you can reset your android device settings and lock screen:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Then press and hold the volume down button or volume up button and the power button simultaneously (If you are using a Samsung mobile, press the home button too).
3. Recovery mode will appear:
|CWM based recovery|
4. Then select "wipe data/factory reset". Use the volume rockers to move up and down, and use the power button to select.
5. After pressing the power button, select "Yes -- delete all user data".
6. Wait for some time, the device will wipe the user data and reboot itself.
7. Your android device should now be unlocked.
By using the above mentioned methods you can hack any android phone's pattern lock, PIN or password.
So we hope you liked reading this how to guide article. If you have a thought or question let us know in the comment box below.
You might also like: Gmail Tricks and Secrets To Hack Your Gmail Life
Are you interested in hacking? Join our network: